Formed in 2016, we are the Asia Climate Change Consortium (ACCC), a regional climate advocacy and learning platform with members of local and national organizations and networks across Asia. We have formed as ACCC after years of engagement with each other and desiring to ramp up our voices in the region as well as in the global levels. Guided by climate experts and advocates, we have slowly developed our positions that are consistent with our work in our own countries.
We advocate and work towards a common agenda of ensuring temperature limit of 1.5 degrees Celsius or well below. We bring the voices from the communities to be heard at the regional and international platforms utilizing the different lessons of our members work in the local and national levels.
AREAS OF FOCUS
1. Keep the temperature increase well below 1.5 degrees Celsius through ambitious mitigation action
2. Natural and permanent sinks
3. Resilient cities and communities
4. Avert and address Loss and Damage
5. Technology Transfer
6. Climate Justice and Gender
We are also collaborating with other networks in order to achieve our advocacy.